Sign Up to our VIP list and enter a prize draw to win 1 x 2 tickets to watch your team play at Domain Stadium.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Daniel Hechter Australia will give away 1 x 2 tickets per Fremantle Dockers Football Club home game from 31 March 2017 to 11 August 2017 ie. a total on 20 tickets (as per below calendar)
No tickets are available and to be won for the first game (round 1) on Sunday 26 March 2017.
The entrants of each draw will consist of all sign ups to receive the Daniel Hechter Australia newsletters and promotions.
3. To be eligible, entrants must by sign up to receive Daniel Hechter Australia e-newsletters and promotions, in their own name with their valid email address, between Thursday 23 March 2017 1:00pm (AWST) and Thursday 10 August 2017 11:55pm (AWST).
4. Entry is free and open to Western Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who sign up to receive e-newsletters in our Daniel Hechter store in Perth , via our website www.danielhechter.com.au, via our dedicated sign-up page http://sign-up-and-win-freo-dockers-tickets.danielhechter.com.au/, through our Facebook Lead Ad or at a Daniel Hechter event, by opting in to receiving marketing material when entering a competition before Friday 11 August 2017. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter, Daniel Hechter Australia, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
Entrants may only enter one time (one entry per unique valid email address) for the duration of the competition.
6. The winners will be chosen by a Daniel Hechter Representative according to the calendar below.
Only one entry per email address will be taken into the draw and there will only be one draw per game. (see 7 and 8.)
Draw will be taking place at Daniel Hechter headquarter, 19-21 Miller, Brunswick East, Victoria, 3057 on the days mentioned in the calendar.
The prize drawing process is that the Daniel Hechter representative will extract all eligible entrants from our email database and draw an entry using the web-tool www.random.org to determine the winner.
7. The winner will be notified by email following the draw (within 24 hours). Their name and entry will be published on http://www.danielhechter.com.au/fremantle-dockers-football-club. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) may also be announced in our newsletters and social media platforms.
8. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within 6 days after the prize notification email is sent.
9. Prizes will have to be collected at Daniel Hechter Brookfield Place, 125 St. Georges Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000, by the winner.
10. The prizes – 10 x 2 tickets – will have to be used for the game they are allocated to. The dates will be stated on the tickets, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner.
11. The Tickets are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any tickets not used will be forfeited.
12. Each ticket is valued at $AUD77.00 and includes reserved seat and public transport.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
16. Your email data will never be sold or shared with another company. You will only receive emails from Daniel Hechter Australia and can unsubscribe at any time. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com.
Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
17. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The Promoter is Daniel Hechter Australia, 19-21 Miller Street, Brunswick East, VIC, 3057 A.B.N 68051 286 830